Master Trustee / Custodian Searches & Fee Negotiation
Alpha aims to provide the most current, relevant information for our clients.
- Ongoing Research & Constant Evaluation
- Help Clients prepare for finalist presentations
- Coordinate on-site visits or interviews
- Negotiate or provide insight fees
- Serve as a resource during transition periods
- Request proposals, evaluate responses, and present a report detailing the strengths and weaknesses of each candidate
Alpha has provided a fee analysis (all fees) to our clients for several years. As we complete vendor searches, we see and understand the pricing. This leads us back to existing clients, where we can go to their existing vendors and let them know prices are changing. Consequently, fees can be negotiated without a full scale RFP.
Over the past several years, we have done full scale RFPs 1-3 times per year. However, given the industry consolidation, we are negotiating fees regularly. We negotiated the fees for 2 clients in the last quarter, without the need for a full scale RFP. Using a scaled down version of a full RFP, we can solicit fee quotes and “check the market”. If it looks like there is a good reason to move, we will initiate a full scale RFP.